Friday, October 9, 2009

LBC Radio's Jim Davis Quizzes Laura S. Scott on Two is Enough


I spoke with Jim Davis, host of LBC Radio’s Sex in the City, this morning. He wanted to talk to me about the book and the buzz about the Daily Mail article in which some of my quotes and some incidents were made up, as reported in Jezebel.com.

I was happy to grant a radio interview as there is less risk of being creatively edited, and Mr. Davis had some really good questions about motives and the decision making process and we had a good laugh about some of the comments Daily Mail readers made about my choice to remain childfree which reflect just how little they could gather about why I made this choice based on this bogus first person account.

If you are in the London area within range of LBC radio’s signal, you can catch my interview with Jim Davis on the Sex in the City Show tonight (Friday, October 9, 2009)

2 comments:

Debi Nevel Drecksler said...

Please read my rebuttal to your comments at www.debidrecksler.com

http://debidrecksler.blogspot.com/2009/10/laura-s-scott-read-this-rebuttal-from.html

Laura S. Scott said...

Debi:
Debi--That's funny! I like your idea of grabbing a blanket and your hubby and running out to mini van for some couple time. I think it is possible to maintain marital satisfaction through the raising of children but you have to be creative and intentional.

Sounds like you have been both. Good for you!